Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It really starts in an unintended way

ok, i had created an account for myself on blogspot by quite a chance and was not even sure if i wud be ever using it to actually pen down my thots..... some of the earlier musings, are also at badintentions.rediffblogs.com - i hope it is the rite address,

Well so here i m, unintentionally locked out of the house, and thus sitting in CCD and finally getting onto the blogspot bandwagon. I have been reading and commenting on a lot of blogs recently, thanks to loads of time that i have....and i think i m kinda getting hooked to understand what these people think and write....looks like i m finally getting a bit tech savvy.....been working on a PC/laptop for over 10 years now...and for the first 5 years i did nothing but checked my official email, and a random check on whats happening in cyberworld for nothing extraordinary....and then WEB happened to me, first i was hooked to orkut, and now its facebook...chatting was never too in, till gtalk pulled me in, and yet i have not ever made a voice call despite having spent obscene amounts on international calls......then came in songs, software and media download, and now blogs......whew...been a long transformations, is nt it??

hopefully i wud be a little more regular in creating and updating this blog, no idea what i would be focussing on though, may be anything and everything.....

Well, one thing that comes to my mind and which would make this blog a li'l useful for visitors beyong reading my random musings is to help them find their way around delhi- the obvious markets and the underbelly...this is a city i have lived in almost my entire life, and i know it well....so much so that friends call me when they are stuck on the roads for alternate routes, food joints, movie halls and just about everything about delhi....so feel free to ask me any information, and i wud try my best to answer it asap...

i m not sure how you add blogs that you read pretty regularly, however i would try and add the ones i follow almost on a daily basis, i like the writing of some of the people, and would really want others to read them too

No comments: